Oracle Pacific Ltd seeks to launch accounting services – small business bookkeeping – which will be offered to Small-Medium Enterprises.
OPAL has set the following objectives:
• To launch the bookkeeping services slowly, beginning with one (1) CPA PNG bookkeepers and two national accounting assistants.
• To increase its clients up to 10% every quarter.
• To employ 8 Full-time bookkeepers in three years.
• To expand its service operation up to Port Moresby and other neighbouring provinces in three years.
• To venture Management Training and Leadership Services in three years.